“ The Fresh Pasta Factory – Made With Love”
Pasta Innovations – The Fresh Pasta Factory was purchased by Kay Allen and Vicki Penfold in February 2007, two ladies who had a vision for this operation. They wanted to take this great operation to the next level, by not only introducing new gourmet lines of pasta, but also to introduce sauces to compliment the current and future range of pasta products.
Pasta Innovations offers its customers the opportunity to have unique products developed for them – products that will be supplied to them exclusively.
Pasta Innovations – taking it to the next level.
Vicki Penfold, a qualified Chef who has travelled the world extensively working for many restaurants, clubs, hotels and private homes - the list is immeasurable. What makes Vicki’s cooking stand out from most? It is her passion for cooking, her dedication to producing fantastic products – all “Made With Love”. With this passion Vicki will be introducing new and exciting products under the “Pasta Innovations” brand.
Kay Allen has extensive experience in Sales & Marketing and prior to Pasta Innovations, had run her own Food Consultancy business for three years. One of Kay’s passions is good healthy food. In the past, being involved with the Australian Organic Institute, her long association with Ausbuy and being involved in the Gold Coast Food Forum, she is passionate about producing only clean green products for clients.
Pasta Innovations is a small wholly Australian owned operation based on the Gold Coast producing a wide variety of fresh and frozen pasta products for both the Food Service and Retail Trade.
The Pasta Innovations policies:
- Produce gourmet quality pasta – all products “Made With Love” and dedication - producing products at an affordable cost to all.
- Produce only the best quality products without the use of food colourings, food preservatives or any food additives whatsoever.
- Produce products using fresh ingredients.
- Support local industry by sourcing ingredients from local suppliers – dependant on seasonal growing, if ingredients need to be sourced from other areas we favour Australian suppliers.
- Work with the industry and supply what the industry requires.
ADVANTAGES OF USING PASTA INNOVATION PRODUCTS
- As all products are manufactured locally freshness is assured.
- Fresh pasta can be frozen and used at a later date – no need to alter cooking times.
- Have the capability to manufacture to customer requirements.
- Will listen to their customers.
- We can develop special lines for special occasions.
- We can work with you and develop your own line of pasta products, exclusivity! This can be discussed with the Pasta Innovation team.
FRESH PASTA RANGE: SPAGHETTI Cooking time: 6-8 minutes FETTUCCINE Cooking time: 3-4 minutes LINGUINE Cooking time: 2-3 minutes ANGEL HAIR Cooking time: 2-3 minutes PAPPARDELLE Cooking time: 6-8 minutes TAGLIATELLE Cooking time: 3-4 minutes PENNE Cooking time: 6-8 minutes SPIRALE Cooking time: 2-3 minutes
SEAFOOD -King prawn, barramundi & reef fish /Smoked salmon & dill
CHICKEN - Chicken in garlic, parsley & wattle seed / Chicken, sun dried tomatoes & parmesan
MEAT -Oven Roasted Rosemary Minted Lamb in Tasmanian Pepper Leaf Infused Pasta / Veal & Prosciutto
VEGETARIAN - Pumpkin & Basil /Pumpkin & roasted almonds / Ricotta, Nutmeg & Special Seasonings in Spinach Infused Pasta NEW / Spinach ricotta & nutmeg Sweet potato & walnut / Field Mushrooms in Red Wine / Vegetarian