Zinc Restaurant Port Douglas is located in the Portico building on the corner of Macrossan and Davidson Streets, the main corner of Port Douglas, Tropical North Queensland, Australia.
Zinc is close to Four Mile Beach and most accommodation apartments in the village of Port Douglas and yes, Zinc is family-friendly so bring the children with you and ask your waiter for the kids' menu.
· Casual al fresco dining
· Fine modern Australian cuisine at realistic prices
· Outside seating with views to Four Mile Beach
· Inside seating in superb modern surroundings
· Air-conditioning inside
· Private dining room
· Function room for groups and wedding receptions
· An outdoor function area
· Over 70 wines - 30 by the glass
· 110 different spirits and liqueurs including rare imports
· Large selection of cakes and desserts available 'til late
· Lounge bar open 'til late
· Childrens menu available
· The largest privately owned aquarium on the east coast of Australia!
Zinc provides a wonderful venue for stylish and romantic wedding receptions in the heart of Port Douglas, close to much of the accommodation in town and St Mary's church.
With dedicated areas for you, your friends and relatives, your reception can be held without interruption from other restaurant patrons.
Our professional wedding partner, Port Douglas Weddings, can take care of all arrangements for your wedding ceremony in Port Douglas, such as church hire (St Mary's by the Sea), tropical outdoor locations, accommodation reservations, photography and video, transportation, gown hire, make up and nails, flowers and music.
Then after your ceremony, the team at Zinc, in conjunction with Port Douglas Weddings, will take care of your reception.
Visit our website for current menus, wine and drinks lists and function menus.
Zinc Restaurant and Bar - the life of Port Douglas.